Western Dedicated Freight Corridor, All You Need To Know



Get 1 month Free access
Epidemic Sound Music Link – http://share.epidemicsound.com/f1i4kb

Connect me on –
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Drone_Construct
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/drone_constructions/

The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) is under the ownership of Indian Railways, Ministry of Railways, Government of India with the responsibility to undertake planning, development, and mobilisation of financial resources and construction, maintenance and operation of the “Dedicated Freight Corridors” (DFC). The DFCCIL was registered as a company under the Companies Act 1956 in 2006. First 2 DFCs , Western Dedicated Freight Corridor (WDFC), from Dadri in Uttar Pradesh to JNPT in Mumbai and Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor (EDFC), Ludhiana in Punjab to Dankuni in West Bengal, which will decongest railway network by moving 70% of India’s goods train to these two corridors, are both on track for completion by June 2022. 99% required land for these two have been acquired, and 56% of WDFC and 60% of EDFC is complete as of July 2020.

It is both enabler and beneficiary of other key Government of India schemes, such as Industrial corridor, Make in India, Startup India, Standup India, Sagarmala, Bharatmala, UDAN-RCS, Digital India, BharatNet.

#WDFC
#DFC
#MakeInIndia

Western Dedicated Freight Corridor Update
Western Dedicated Freight Corridor Ground Report
WDFC Drone Shots

source

28 thoughts on “Western Dedicated Freight Corridor, All You Need To Know

  1. We had made tunnel in virar for dedicated freight coridor wthout tbm macine so please install rcc blockams on wall to stengthen the tunnel and to avoid water leakage as there will 25000 voltage ac current

  2. You should have given a brief about the adjacent Road Bridge to Bridge No.57 on WDFC as many viewers may not know anything about those areas.

  3. If above 3300 kms long two corridors shall carry 70% of India's goods trains of Indian Railways, then there is no need to construct 7000 KMs of 4 remaining DFCs for remaining 30% of trains
    East (Kolkata- Delhi-Ludhiana)& West DFCs (Mumbai-Delhi) should carry 70% of freight trains of the region and remaining 30% should run on conventional tracks.
    More over Kolkata-Nagpur (South Eastern Rly, South East Central Rly), Kolkata-Vishakapatnam (South Eastern Rly, East Coast Rly) are amongst highest freight density routes of Indian Railway They carry substantial portion of total freight.

  4. So many video have been made and released o you tube . Very video give general descriptions and details of over all project . But nobody says how much progress have been achieved section by section. It becomes boring to hear same details again and again. Everybody know from Revary to Palanpur is commissioned in March 2021.. but what after that ? When will it commission up to Amli Road, Ahmedabad, Makarpura, Surat . Valsad , vapi and finally JNPT.? Because each section commissioning as above will improve country economy drastically by making it possible for so many sectors of industry / agriculture produced reach & to connect different ports of Saurashtra , Gujarat and Maharashtra.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.